Senior Mental Health Nurse
£35,000 per Annum
£35,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | PICU & Acute MH Unit
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced RMN to work in their facility in North Nottingham.
The facility offers acute adult mental health services and has a specialist psychiatric intensive care unit.
Details of this Senior Mental Health Nurse position and what our client is offering:
- 40hours per week on a permanent contract, on flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary of £35,000
- DBS fee paid
- Great training & development opportunities
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Sick pay and enhanced maternity pay
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
- Cycle to work, childcare vouchers and pension schemes
- Free parking
The successful candidate for this Senior RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working with adults living with mental illness, ideally in an acute setting
- Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and treatment and supporting junior colleagues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back