Senior MRI Radiographer
City of Westminster, London [Greater London]
£41,000 - £46,000 per Annum
£41,000 - £46,000 p/a (NHS Band 7) | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | MRI Experience Essential
A leading London-based healthcare group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with a strong background in MRI to join their imaging department as Senior/Band 7 Radiographer.
The role is to cover circa 4 Central London based sites in Westminster/Harley Street and Southwark.
Details of this Senior Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts of 7.30am-8.30pm, 8am-8pm, 8am-6.30pm and 9am-5pm depending on the site, with an on-call requirement
• A very competitive annual salary in the region of £41,000 to £46,000 depending on skills and experience.
• Annual salary review
• Private medical insurance
• An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
• 25 days holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell
• Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression and to develop specialist skills
As Senior Diagnostic Radiographer, you will play a key role in the day-to-day delivery of MRI scanning services to a diverse patient mix in addition to supporting junior colleagues and contributing to departmental management.
What we are looking for:
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• Extensive post-registration MRI experience across a varied case mix including neurology, ENT, musculoskeletal, Gynae, urology, and angiography
• Flexible to work at sites throughout Central London and participate on an on-call rota
• Committed to maintaining the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back