Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Kingston Upon Thames, South West London
£36,000 per Annum
Up to £36,000 p/a | Full Time | Days | Great Company Benefits |
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist with experience in orthopaedics is required to work in a leading private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames.
Details of the Senior MSK Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A competitive annual salary up to £36,000
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Senior MSK Physiotherapist you will work with a varied patient mix, with your caseload including a diverse range of MSK conditions, including post-surgical rehabilitation and sporting injuries.
Applicants for this Senior MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
• At least 3 years post-graduate experience within orthopaedics and MSK setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back