Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Up to £37,890 p/a (DoE) | 30 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Leicester area is looking for a Senior MSK Physiotherapist to work across inpatient and outpatient MSK.
The hospital is high performing and has a great track record in patient care. The staff strive to provide only the best care to all patients.
About the role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £37,890, depending on experience
• A permanent contract of 30 hours a week
• Day Shifts (1 evening a week)
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Staff discounts and rewards platform
In this role, duties include undertaking physiotherapy assessments, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal patients. You will be responsible for your own varied caseload of patients from post-operative orthopaedics through to elite sports people.
What we’re looking for in an Senior MSK Physiotherapist:
• Qualified physiotherapist with a valid HCPC
• CSP Registered
• A minimum of 2 years post resistration experience within MSK, including previous experience within an outpatient department
• Good organisational, time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.