Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Up to £39,000 per Annum
Up to £39,000 per annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Nottingham hospital is looking to recruit a Senior MSK Physiotherapist to join their team on a full-time basis.
About the Senior MSK Physiotherapist role and what the hospital’s offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of up to £39,000 depending on experience
- Day Shifts
- A comprehensive induction and training program
- Development opportunities
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Free parking
- Long service award
As a Senior MSK Physiotherapist you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will manage post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients, paediatrics, respiratory and vestibular rehabilitation.
What we’re looking for in a Senior MSK Physiotherapist:
- HCPC and CSP Registration and an excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Conduct
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate outpatient/orthopaedic experience
- Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
- Post-Graduate qualification in acupuncture and membership with the AACP and an Interest in Sports Injuries and SWT would be desirable
- Be able to work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC) ensuring high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, and responsive to our patient’s needs
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays as service requires
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back