Senior MSK Physiotherapist
£32,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Community, Physiotherapy, Clinics
£32,000 - £35,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading Warwickshire health and fitness centre is currently looking to recruit an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to join their team in a senior role.
Details of this Senior MSK Physiotherapist position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, with part-time hours also considered
- A great annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus enhancements where applicable
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
- Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Senior MSK Physiotherapist you will provide both face to face and telephone triage services to a diverse patient mix which includes MSK conditions, sports and workplace related injuries. You will work alongside the Gym Team to develop individualised referral pathways and to ensure patients make the most of the state-of-the-art facilities to optimise their health and recovery.
Applicants for this Senior MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
- At least 3 years proven post-graduate experience within an MSK role working with a varied case mix
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back