Senior Night Nurse
Chichester, West Sussex
£22.96 + Enhancements per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£22.96 p/h + Enhancements & Paid Breaks – Band 7 Equivalent Rates | Full-Time Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with a background in elderly care is required to join a leading Sussex nursing home and work as Senior Nurse on full-time nights.
The home offers round the clock care to older adults with medical nursing needs and age-related frailties and has an overall Good CQQ rating.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Night Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract on nights (exact hours may be negotiable)
- Very competitive rates of pay of £22.96 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to a basic salary in the region of £50,140 for a 42 hour contract)
- Pay enhancements of £2.80 per hour on weekends
- A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A company pension scheme
- A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Night Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, leading shifts and providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Nurses will all be considered for this role
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting, with supervisory experience in a clinical setting
- Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and acting as Nurse in Charge when required
- Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back