Senior Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)| 36 or 48 Hour Contracts | Nights | Good CQC | Set Shifts |
An experienced RGN or RMN is required to work as Senior Nurse on night shifts, in a specialist elderly and mental health nursing care home on the outskirts of Plymouth.
The fully CQC compliant facility offers long-term care and support packages to adults with a range of needs to people living with early onset dementia, dementia and enduring mental illnesses.
Details of this Senior Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• Permanent contracts of 36 or 48 hours per week are available
• Night shifts only, covering a flexible 2 week rolling rota so will be set shifts
• Very competitive pay rates of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of £44,928 for a 48-hour week
• A supportive working environment in a home rated outstanding for care by CQC
As Senior Nurse, you will manage the night shift and team, coordinating and managing care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should be:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a UK care home setting, ideally with mental health and/or dementia experience
• Confident supervising and supporting junior team members and leading shifts
• Clinically skilled and knowledgeable, with a good understanding of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back