Senior Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15 p/h | 36 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant Home
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Senior Nurse to work in their care home in the Stretford area of Manchester.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse post:
- 36 hours per week on night shifts on a permanent basis
- Excellent hourly rates of £15
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated good home
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as Senior Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current UK nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back