Brighton, East Sussex
£20.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.50 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent | Full Time Days | Good CQC | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join a leading Brighton nursing home and work as Senior Nurse on full time days.
Details of this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- A full time, permanent contract of flexible day shifts and usually working 3 days one week and 4 the next
- An excellent rate of pay of £20.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- A comprehensive induction programme, free mandatory training and support and funding for additional training
- A company pension scheme with up to 4% matched employer contributions plus life assurance
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
- Sick pay, cycle to work programmes and childcare voucher schemes
- Employee support programmes and staff recognition and reward schemes
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting, ideally with senior level/supervisory experience
- Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and managing medications
- Passionate about high quality care and have good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, safeguarding policies and best practices of care
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back