£17.50 to £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 - £18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | FT Hours – Days & Nights | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join a leading Helston nursing home in a senior role. The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a home from home setting.
Details of this Senior Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- A full time, permanent contract to work a mixture of day and night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour on days and £18.50 per hour on nights
- NMC Registration fees covered, free uniforms and Enhanced DBS check
- A friendly and supportive working environment with healthy workplace programmes in place including cycle to work schemes
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, plus regular clinical supervisions and training
- Employee assistance and support programmes
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health /RMN and Learning Disability/RNLD will all be considered
- Experienced in an elderly care setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
- Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back