Hillingdon, North-West London
£20.00 - £21.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.00 - £21.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Up to £39.3k | 36 Hours | Paid Breaks |
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work as Senior Nurse/Clinical Lead Nurse of a leading Hillingdon care home.
The modern home offers a fantastic environment and luxury living for older people living with medical nursing needs
Details of this Senior Nurse/Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working 36 hours per week on flexible shifts, usually working days but with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes etc
• A very competitive pay rates from £20.00 to £21.00 per hour, which equates to an annual salary of up to £39,312.
• A supportive working environment in a leading care company
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• A company pension scheme
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will work with the home management team to ensure excellent standards of clinical care and will foster a culture of continuous improvement. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will participate in clinical governance and audits, CQC inspections, safeguarding, infection control and quality assurance.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• An experienced Staff Nurse with a strong background in elderly care, ideally having some leadership or managerial experience
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and IT skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back