£18 - £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 - £19 p/h – Up to £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | RGN/RMN Considered | 36 Hours – Short Days & No Weekends | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An independently owned and operated nursing home in Nantwich is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Senior Nurse on full-time days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a home from home setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week
- Shifts are Monday to Friday, with 4 X 8am – 2pm shifts and 1 X 8am – 8pm
- Great rates of pay in the region of £18 to £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £35,570
- Ongoing professional development opportunities in addition to a thorough induction programme
As Senior Nurse, you will coordinate, deliver and monitor all aspects of clinical care to a caseload of residents in addition to supporting junior colleagues.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly care or UK nursing home setting
- Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and supporting junior staff
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back