Senior Nurse RGN
£16.50 to £17 per Hour
£16.50 p/h weekdays £17 p/h weekends| 37.5 hours | Days Only | Fully Compliant|
A 70+ bedded elderly nursing home in Cambridge is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as a Senior Nurse.
What the home is offering and details of this Senior Nurse RGN post:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• £16.50 per hour weekdays, £17.00 per hour weekends
• Days shifts only and alternate weekend working
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Senior Nurse RGN you will work within the NMC codes of conduct, administer and order medicines as required by the home and ensure all aspects of care and management of the service are maintained.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced working in care homes and with residents with various health needs
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Experienced in leadership, coaching and developing staff
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back