£17.08 - £18.08 p/h + relocation package | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits
An experienced elderly care Nurse RGN is required to work as Senior Nurse in a small nursing home in Falmouth.
Details of the Senior Nurse RGN vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.08 on day shifts and £18.08 for night + relocation package
• A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
• Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
• Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
• 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
As Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN position should be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident supervising and supporting junior team members and leading shifts
• Clinically skilled and knowledgeable, with a good understanding of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.