Senior Nurse RGN/RMN
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £20 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | Full Time | Mix of Days & Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC Report | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Senior Nurse to join their clinical team at their care home in Christchurch. The privately owned care home is fully CQC compliant and specialises in nursing and dementia care.
What the home is offering and details of this Senior Nurse post:
• Full-time hours on a permanent contract
• A mixture of day and night shifts
• Excellent pay rates up to £20 per hour plus paid breaks which equates to NHS Band 7
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A great induction and training programme
• Enhanced rates for bank holidays
• Uniform provided, free meals and cost of DBS covered
• Rewards for years of service
As Senior Nurse, you will predominantly be working with elderly service users and those with dementia care needs and will play a key role in leading shifts, coordinating and delivering care and supporting junior team members.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse post should be:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back