Senior Nurse RGN/RMN
Near Dover, Kent
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
36 Hrs - Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN qualified Senior Nurse vacancy has arisen in a privately owned care home near the costal town of Dover.
You will be joining a practically purpose built home that provides general nursing and dementia care packages to older people in a home from home environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN role:
- 36 hours per week available
- Days only
- Fantastic pay rate of £17.00 per hour
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
As an RGN/RMN Senior Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
- Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- NMC Registered
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
- Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
- Fantastic leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back