Senior Nurse RGN/RMN
New Malden, Greater London
£17 to £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 to £20 per hour | 40 hrs | Day Shifts | Elderly Care | Fully CQC Compliant |
My client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Nurse with RGN or RMN qualification, to join their 30 bedded elderly nursing home in New Malden.
The home provides 24-hour, first class nursing care for elderly residents and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly pay rates from £17 to £20 dependant on experience
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Senior Nurse RGN/RMN, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in elderly care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back