Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 to £19.00 per hour | 36 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Paid Breaks
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Senior Nurse to join their fully CQC compliant nursing home in Cambridge.
This is a large home that caters to older adults with a range of care needs, with specialist units for general nursing and dementia nursing care. The home offers an excellent environment and a diverse variety of facilities for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Excellent rates of £18.00 to £19.00 per hour
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN, RNLD or RMN
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
• Able to demonstrate a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630361.