Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£20.32 per hour + enhancements up to £24.12 (NHS Band 8b) | Paid Breaks | Full time hours | Nights Only | Outstanding CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD is required to join my client’s leading care home in Ferndown, working as a Senior Nurse on night shifts only.
My client is a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approaches to person-centred care.
What the home is offering and details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Full time hours
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates offered up to £24.12 per hour inc. enhancements (NHS Band 8b)
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated outstanding home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.