Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£20.32 per hour plus enhancements totals £24.12 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7/8a) | Paid Breaks | Days only | Full time | Great benefits | Good CQC
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Senior Nurse is required to join my client’s leading care home in Lymington. My client is a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approaches to person-centred care.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full time hours available
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay offered at £20.32 per hour plus enhancements totals £24.12 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7/8a)
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
• Free uniform, DBS and NMC Pin subscription
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Confident supervising and supporting junior team members and leading shifts
• Clinically skilled and knowledgeable, with a good understanding of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.