Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour + enhancements up to £19 for weekends (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Nights only | 36 hours per week | Good CQC
A privately owned nursing home in the Lyndhurst area has a full-time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Senior Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers general elderly and dementia care packages to older adults and has great facilities in a home from home setting.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week available
• Nights only
• £18.00 per hour + enhancements up to £19.00 for weekends (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD), you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Confident supervising and supporting junior team members and leading shifts
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.