Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£20.32 - £24.12 p/h inc Enhancements | 48 hours | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Great Benefits | Paid Breaks
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Senior Nurse in a leading Poole care home.
Details of this Senior Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract on flexible day or night shifts which will include weekends
• An excellent rate of pay starting from £20.32 - £24.12 per hour which is inclusive of enhancements
• Paid Breaks
• Free uniform, meals and background checks
• Reimbursement of annual professional NMC registration subscription
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting, ideally with some supervisory/senior experience
• Confident leading a team of RNs and HCAs, and able to lead shifts and coordinate care
• Passionate about high-quality care and have good understanding of CQC essential standards and best practices of clinical care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.