Up to £24.12 per hour (Equates up to NHS Band 8a) | Full Time hours | Paid Breaks | Days and/or Nights | “Good” CQC Report | Excellent Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification and a background in elderly care, is required to join a large elderly and dementia nursing home in Sturminster Newton as Senior Nurse.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours available
• Days and/or Nights
• An excellent rates of pay from £20.32 to £24.12 depending on experience, which is inclusive of enhancements (Equates up to NHS Band 8a)
• Reimbursement of annual professional NMC registration subscription
• Support with studies and diploma qualifications relevant to job role
• Real career progression opportunities
• Free uniforms, DBS check and meals on shift
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.