Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
36 hrs | £16.50 p/h | Day and Night Shifts Available
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Senior Nurse to join their purpose built nursing home in Tower Hamlets.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with general elderly nursing needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and extensive grounds.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Excellent hourly rates of £16.50
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Staff Nurse, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Previous Nurse experience in a Care Home is required
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.