Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.36 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.36 per hour (equates to £37,432 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 44 hours | Nights only | Excellent Staff Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for a Senior Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to join their 40 bedded elderly nursing home in Warrington.
The home provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Nights only
• Competitive hourly pay rate of £16.36 which equates to £37,432 per annum or NHS Band 6
• Welcome Bonus of £1000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back