Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Worthing, West Sussex
£17.00 to £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Days | Full Time | Supernumerary hours | Experience Required |
A small nursing home in the Worthing area currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Senior Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full time hours available (3 day shifts plus 6 hours supernumerary)
• Days only
• Great rates of pay offered at £17.00 to £18.00 per hour dependant on experience
• A fantastic working environment
In this Senior Nurse role, in addition to managing a caseload of residents, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support with staff supervisions, clinical audits and assist with maintaining regulatory compliance.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Confident leading a team of RNs and HCAs and able to effectively lead shifts and manage care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back