Senior Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 (plus paid breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant Home
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Senior Nurse to work in one of their Cheshire care homes.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse post:
• 36 hours per week on mixed shifts, including days, nights and weekends
• Excellent hourly rates of £17 plus paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN/RMN Senior Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back