£19.05 to £20.92 per hour | 37.5 Hours per week | Paid Breaks | Days or Nights
A highly specialist care centre near Ware is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RNLD qualified Senior Nurse.
The charitably run facility offers specialist care to adults of working age with complex learning disabilities, neurological conditions and epilepsy in combination with other healthcare needs.
The service is well established as a national centre of excellence in disability and neurological care.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 Hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts or Night shifts available
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £19.05 to £20.92 per hour
• Paid Breaks
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC
• Previous experience working in complex care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.