Senior Nurse RGN/RNLD
£18 to £18.60 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability
£18.00 to £18.60 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant Home|
A specialist disability care service in the Tadley area currently requires an RGN or RNLD qualified Senior Nurse to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading disability charity and make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable adults.
What the home is offering and details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RNLD post:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Shift work on days or nights with alternate weekends
• Excellent hourly rates of £18.00 to £18.60 depending on experience
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” home
• £3000 Welcome Bonus
• Extensive induction and training provided
As Senior Nurse RGN/RNLD you will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care and you will assess and deliver health care and support to a core group of residents on a daily basis.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RNLD post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in complex care but a background in other environments will be accepted as full training is provided
• Confident in being a role model to other staff to mentor, advise and support
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back