Senior Nurse RMN
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h | 40 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RMN qualified Senior Nurse to work in their Great Yarmouth care home.
What the home is offering and details of this RMN Senior Nurse post:
- 40 hours per week
- Excellent hourly rates of £18
- A fantastic working environment
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN Senior Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this RMN Senior Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Mental Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back