£20.70 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.70 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 7 Equivalent | 43.75 Hours – Great Shifts | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN is required to work as Senior Nurse in a specialist care centre on the outskirts of Southampton.
The fully CQC compliant facility offers long-term care and support packages to adults with a range of needs and has specialist facilities to care for people living with early onset dementia, dementia and enduring mental illnesses.
Details of this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- 43.75 hours per week on flexible day shifts (3 days one week and 4 the next)
- Very competitive hourly pay rate of £20.70, plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking, uniforms and subsidised meals when on duty
- A supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home, with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Support revalidating and with NMC registration fees
- Overseas Nurses can be supported with sponsorship and additional English classes
- Staff accommodation and relocation support is available
As Senior Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should be:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced within a UK care home setting, ideally with dementia/mental health experience
- Confident supervising and supporting junior team members and leading shifts
- Clinically skilled and knowledgeable, with a good understanding of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back