£25000 to £29000 per annum | Enhancements for weekends and nights | Band 5/6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN Senior Nurse is required to join an already highly skilled and patient focused Surgical Ward in a private hospital in Manchester.
The service is abrand new state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services.
What the hospital is offering the successful Senior Ward RGN and details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £25000 to £29000 depending on experience
• Enhancements for weekends and nights
• A permanent contract of 37.5 per week
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantastic reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with free onsite car parking
As Senior Ward RGN, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
Applicants for this Senior Ward RGN position should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• At least 4 years surgical experience working in a surgical or acute ward setting
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.