£18 - £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 - £20 p/h + Paid Breaks & Enhancements – Band 6/7 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a large nursing home in the Warminster area and work as Senior Nurse on full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home is set in a stately home and offers 24-hour nursing care and support to older adults with general nursing, dementia and disability care needs, with great facilities throughout.
Details of this Senior Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time nights on a permanent basis
- Depending on experience the home offers great rates of pay in the region of £18 to £20 per hour
- Enhancements are paid for weekends and overtime, and staff who pick up extra shifts are also entered into a raffle to win an extra £50
- Your NMC registration fees will be paid
- Support for learning and development
As Senior Night Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
- Confident supervising and supporting team members and leading shifts
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back