Senior Occupational Therapist
City of Westminster, Greater London
£31,365 - £37,900 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Occupational Health & Therapy
£31,365 - £37,900 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Acute Inpatients | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Westminster hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Level 2/Senior Occupational Therapist to join their inpatients team.
Details of this Senior Acute Inpatient Occupational Therapist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A very competitive Band 6 equivalent annual salary in the region of £31,365 to £37,890 depending on experience
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression and to develop specialist skills
In this role you will manage a diverse caseload of complex patients and you will work across inpatient wards including Intensive Care, Orthopaedics, Cardiac, Neurosurgical and Medical wards. You will assess and evaluate patients to formulate effective patient discharge plans in addition to supporting the development of hospital-wide OT services, ensuring a high-quality, efficient and cost-effective service.
What we are looking for:
- HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (have completed BSc(Hons) or equivalent), ideally with BOAT membership
- Demonstrate post-qualification experience in an inpatient hospital setting, with experience in orthopaedics, ITU, neurosurgical and medical wards
- Able to undertake patient assessments and coordinating care and treatment programmes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to build a rapport with and engage patients in their treatment to achieve the best possible outcomes
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back