Senior Oncology Nurse (Part-Time)
Bromley, Greater London
Up to £18,210 per Annum
Up to £18,210 p/a | 18 Hours per Week – Days | Oncology Experience Essential | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading private hospital in the Bromley area is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse who specialises in Oncology to join their Oncology Department on a part-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Senior Oncology Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 18 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £18,210 (full-time equivalent is up to £37,940)
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
In this role you will manage and coordinate the care of private oncology patients in addition to supporting junior colleagues and contributing to departmental leadership.
What we are looking or in a Senior Oncology Nurse:
- RGN/Adult Nurse with unrestricted NMC registration
- Substantial post-registration oncology experience with excellent knowledge of malignant diseases along with cytotoxic drug therapy and safe working practices associated with this
- Excellent cannulation and venepuncture skills
- Have successfully completed post registration studies or training in oncology such as ENB 237 or an equivalent in addition to a mentorship qualification
- A confident approach to coordinating clinical care and working collaboratively within a specialist multidisciplinary team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back