Up to £44,503 p/a (DoE) | Full or Part-Time | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | £5,000 joining bonus available
A leading private hospital in the Leicester area is looking for a senior orthopaedic scrub practitioner to lead the speciality in their busy operating department.
The hospital is high performing and has a great track record in patient care. The staff strive to provide only the best care to all patients.
About the role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £44,503, depending on experience
• A permanent contract with part-time and full-time hours available
• Day Shifts
• £5,000 joining bonus available
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Staff discounts and rewards platform
In this role you will provide clinical leadership to a busy Operating Department, ensuring your team is supported with clinical assesments, plans and the highest standards of patient care is promoted.
What we’re looking for:
• HCPC registered ODP or NMC registered RGN
• A minimum of 5 years Substantial Orthopaedic Scrub experience, with previously leadership preffered
• Good organisational, time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.