Senior Paediatric Radiographer
The City of Westminster
£38,890 to £44,503 per Annum
Hospital, Radiography, Clinics, Children & Young Adults
£38,890 to £44,503 p/a DoE (NHS Band 7) | 37.5 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A highly rated hospital in the City of Westminster is looking to hire a Senior Paediatric Radiographer to join their radiography team. The hospital strives to provide the best patient care and make their experiences within the hospital the best possible.
About this Radiographer role and what the hospital’s offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £38,890 and £44,503 depending on experience, this is in line with NHS Band 7 pay rates
- Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday; with the option to buy and sell more
- Career development and training opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Annual salary review
As a Senior Paediatric Radiographer, you will play a key role in the day-to-day delivery of treatments to children, these can include CT, X-Ray, Fluoroscopy, Plain Film, and Interventional Radiology. You must treat all patients with the upmost respect and make sure they get the highest level of care.
What were looking for in a Senior Paediatric Radiographer:
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography and HCPC Registered
- Good knowledge of processes and procedures in x-ray, fluoroscopy, CT, and MRI
- Post graduate experience in both adult and paediatric imaging, however full training will be given to Radiographers who do not have experience in paediatric imagine)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Empathetic and understanding
- Be able to treat all patients with kindness, compassion, and respect.
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back