Senior Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
£23,700 per Annum
Up to £23,700 per Annum DoE | 22.5 Hours – Part Time | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Chelmsford area is looking to recruit an experienced a highly motivated Senior Pelvic Health Physiotherapist to work within their Physiotherapy department.
About the Senior Pelvic Health Physiotherapist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £23,700 depending on experience
- A permanent part-time contract of 22.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Enhancement rates between 30% and 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Free onsite parkin
- Employee rewards programme
- Ongoing training and career development
You will be based in the outpatients department in the hospital, you will be responsible for your own caseload and will have prior post graduate training in vaginal and anorectal examinations with experience of managing highly complex patients autonomously. You will be expected to provide support and training to the in-patient team and actively be involved in clinical audits and assist physiotherapy manager in delivering and expanding the pelvic health service.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Pelvic Health Physiotherapist:
- HCPC and CSP registration, and an understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- A high level of experience working with both female and male pelvic health
- Certified post-graduate courses in pelvic health
- Experience in clinical audits and utilising outcome tools
- The ability to work evenings and possible Saturdays as the service requires
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning processes
- Able to work well within a team as well as individually when needed
- High degree of attention to detail whilst working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back