City of Westminster, Greater London
£46,975 - £52,190 per Annum
£46,975 - £52,190 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Weekday Days | Great Benefits | Oncology and Haematology Pharmacy Services
An experienced Pharmacist with experience in both Oncology is required to work in a senior role within a leading hospital in the Harley St medical district.
Details of this Senior Pharmacist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts, with no weekend, on call or bank holiday requirement
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £46,975 to £52,190 depending on experience
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression and to develop specialist skills
The Pharmacy department covers all ward requirements but in this role you will work under the Lead Pharmacist for Oncology & Haematology services to deliver a high-quality medicines service. The hospital is a leader in advancements in cancer treatments and provides private patients with the latest therapies, and you will receive substantial training in all cancer treatment modalities whilst working with specialists at the forefront of oncology.
What we are looking for:
- GPC registered Pharmacist with a substantial experience in a hospital pharmacy setting
- Demonstrate at least 1 year of experience working in Oncology with a keen interest in developing your skills and specialising in Oncology Pharmacy services
- Have completed/are working towards post-registration clinical qualifications such as a Certificate or Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy Practice and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back