Hospital, Pharmacy, Non-nursing
£32,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Experience Essential | 12 Month Fixed Term – Maternity Cover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to join a leading private hospital in Westminster, where you will provide a comprehensive pharmacy service to both the wards and dispensary.
Details of this Senior Pharmacy Technician post and what the hospital has to offer:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A 12 Month Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover
• A great annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Private medical cover and some great staff benefits
What this Senior Pharmacy Technician post will involve:
• Liaising with and supplying wards and departments in relation to medication stocks and orders
• Stock management, including receipt of orders
• Charging of medication supplied to end users
• Dispensing medications (under Pharmacist supervision)
• Deputising for Dispensary Manager in their absence
What the hospital is looking for in a Senior Pharmacy Technician:
• BTech or NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services/Pharmaceutical Services and have up to date GPhC registration
• Have completed or currently working towards an ACT/AMMT accreditation
• At least 2 years’ experience in a hospital setting or 5 years in a community setting
• Demonstrate some experience in stock control and with good knowledge of pharmacy systems
• Confident counselling patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.