Up to £17,000 per annum (DoE) | 17 hrs | Day Shifts | Private Hospital | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare groups is currently looking to recruit an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to work in a senior role within the Outpatient MSK Physiotherapy department in their Harlow based hospital, on a part-time basis.
As Senior Physiotherapist, details of the employment package are as follows:
• An excellent annual salary up to £17,000 (enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available)
• 17 hours per week
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
In this Senior MSK Physiotherapist post, your primary caseload will be MSK outpatients and post-operative orthopaedic and spinal patients and you will also contribute to departmental management and development.
Applicants for this Senior Physiotherapist post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Physiotherapist (BSc in Physiotherapy) with current HCPC registration
• MCSP or equivalent
• At least 5 years post-graduate experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A complex knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.