Up to £39.5K p/a + Enhancements DoE | 37.5 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Chelmsford area is looking to hire a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join their ever-growing team. The hospital is fitted with the best state of the art equipment to make sure all patients receive the best possible treatment whilst they’re at the hospital.
About the Senior MSK Physiotherapist role and what the hospital’s offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of up to £39,500 plus enhancements, this is dependent on experience
• Day Shifts
• 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy and sell more
• Free Uniform
• Free onsite parking
• Free DBS Check
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Pension Scheme
• Enhancements of between 30% and 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• Career progression opportunities
• Long service, employee recognition awards
As a Senior MSK Physiotherapist you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will manage post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients, paediatrics, respiratory and vestibular rehabilitation.
What were looking for in a Senior MSK Physiotherapist:
• HCPC and CSP Registration and an excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Conduct
• A minimum of 3 years post graduate out patient/orthopaedic experience
• Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
• Post-Graduate qualification in acupuncture and membership with the AACP and an Interest in Sports Injuries and SWT would be desirable
• Be able to work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC) ensuring high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, and responsive to our patient’s needs
• Ability to work evenings and Saturdays as service requires
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.