Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse
£26,000 - £35,500 (Pro-Rata) per Annum
£26,000 - £35,500 p/a (Pro-Rata) + Enhancements | 22.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading national private healthcare provider currently requires an experienced RGN with extensive experience in Pre-Assessment to work as Senior Nurse in their Harlow hospital.
Details of this Senior Registered Nurse - Pre-Assessment RGN position are as follows:
- A permanent contract to work 22.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £35,500 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave entitlement which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Senior Pre-Assessment RGN, in addition to providing effective clinical leadership and line management to the Pre-Assessment Nursing Team, you will play a key role in the delivery of Pre-Assessment Services, working with patients to ensure they are physically and psychologically prepared for their upcoming surgery.
Applicants for this Senior Registered Nurse - Pre-Assessment RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience with recent Pre-Assessment experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
- Motivated and able to deliver against targets
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back