£39,000 per Annum
£39,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs - Days | MRI Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading Brentwood hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with experience in MRI scanning to join their imaging department as Senior Radiographer.
Details of this Senior Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £39,000 depending on experience
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness screening
- A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
- Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Senior Diagnostic Radiographer, you will play a key role in the day-to-day delivery of imaging services and will work with a diverse patient mix. You will rotate across all modalities, ensuring a high-quality diagnostic imaging service.
Applicants for this Senior Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
- Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix with at least 3 years’ experience in MRI
- Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with a flexible, positive and proactive approach
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back