City of Westminster, Greater London
£44,000 to £46,000 per Annum
£44,000 to £46,000 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Mon to Fri Days | Multi-Modality Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading hospital in the Walthamstow area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with experience in MRI and CT scanning to join their imaging department as Senior Radiographer.
Details of this Senior Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working Monday to Friday day shifts
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £44,000 to £46,000 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- A company pension scheme and private healthcare
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts, plus childcare vouchers and bike/public transport support schemes
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty and a staff fund
As Senior Diagnostic Radiographer, you will play a key role in the day-to-day delivery of imaging services and will work with a diverse patient mix. The Imaging Department offers a range of modalities including CT, MRI, Fluoroscopy, General X-Ray and DEXA, and you will work in all areas in addition to assisting in interventional procedures. You will also take shared responsibility for departmental quality assurance.
Applicants for this Senior Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
- At least 3 years post-registration experience across a range of imaging modalities, and have proven evidence of ongoing professional development
- Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with a flexible, positive and proactive approach
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back