Up to £40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Radiography
Up to £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits & L+D | Mammography Experience Essential
A leading Croydon hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with Mammography experience to work in a senior role.
Details of this Senior Radiographer/Mammographer role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Senior Radiographer/Mammographer, you will provide a high-quality mammography service to private patients in addition to contributing to departmental management and supporting junior staff in developing mammography skills.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer/Mammographer post should meet the following criteria:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration and have completed a post-graduate certificate in Mammography, ideally in addition IV Contrast Injection qualification
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience working in a UK mammography setting, with good understanding of the practices and procedures involved
- Well organised with strong administrational and record-keeping skills
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills and a positive, proactive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back