Kingston Upon Thames, South-West London
£41,000 to £44,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Radiography
£41,000 to £44,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 37.5 hours | Flexible Days | Excellent Benefits and Prospects | 3+ Years’ Experience Essential |
An experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with a background in mammography is required to work in a senior role in the imaging team of a leading Kingston hospital.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this Senior Radiographer/Mammographer post are as follows:
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week, working flexible day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary in the region of £41,000 to £44,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
• Study time and financial support for professional development
• A comprehensive induction, with a preceptorship programme in place for newly qualified nurses
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Senior Radiographer/Mammographer, you will provide a high-quality mammography service to private patients in addition to contributing to departmental management and undertaking some general radiography, fluoroscopy and CT scanning duties and supporting junior colleagues.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer/Mammographer post should meet the following criteria:
• BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration
• Have at least 3 years post-qualification experience, with substantial experience in mammography, general radiography and fluoroscopy
• Have completed an accredited mammography qualification and willing to further develop your skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible to work a range of day shifts with some weekends involved
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back