Southwark, Greater London
£38,890 - £44,500 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Radiography
£38,890 - £44,500 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Mammography & X-Ray
An experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with a strong background working as a Mammographer is required to work as Senior Radiographer in a leading SE London hospital.
Details of this Senior Mammographer Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- A competitive annual salary from £38,890 to £44,500 depending on experience
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
As Senior Radiographer/Mammographer, you will undertake a range of mammography procedures, in addition to supporting Radiologists with interventional procedures and biopsies. You will rotate between mammography and X-Ray to support the delivery of a comprehensive diagnostic imaging service.
What we are looking for:
- Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography, possess current HCPC registration and have completed a post-graduate certificate/diploma in Mammography
- Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix with experience in X-Ray and Mammography
- Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with a flexible, positive and proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back