£33,000 - £37,500 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers currently requires an experienced Senior Radiographer to work in their hospital in Windsor.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £33,000 to £37,500
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Senior Radiographer, you will work within the Imaging Departments to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
• Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration
• A general radiographic background / training
• IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
• Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
• Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
• Can undertake I.V. contrast injections
• Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
• Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0339 for more information.